Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 8 August 2016

And now for something completely different...

Some lovely friends have become engaged.   They happen to be very fond of daisies and I made them a card using this Papertrey Ink One Liners die as a sentiment on which to ground (and dangle) my minimalist design elements.

I used an oversized embossing folder for the polkadots and I cut the daisies with a variety of punches and topped them with Craftworks Candy and little pearls. The tiny tag punch from Stampin Up is one of my faves!  I am entering my card into the challenges at Papertrey Ink Make it Monday who are showcasing stamped grounded sentiments, Simon Says - Fabulous Florals and Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Summer Florals.

I wish my photograph was better quality!

12 comments:

lexi said...

very pretty - i love the daisies, both grounded and dangling!! thanks so much for playing make it monday!

Nancy Penir said...

Very pretty. Daisies are always happy, and your card is so happy with them! Love how you used the sentiment die to ground the sweet daisy groupings.

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card! :0)

Linda said...

So pretty. Great grounding with your Love Sentiment.

Patti said...

Ooooh! I love this darling card. so sweet and fresh!

Patti

Donna Mosley said...

Very beautiful card Laesley.

debby4000 said...

WOW Lesley this absolutely beautiful.
luv
Debby

Birgit said...

What a pretty card!!

jenn shurkus said...

this is beautiful :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. I love the one liners die with the little daisies. Really lovely.

Colleen said...

Oh, so glad I stopped by... you have inspired me for a wedding card and I am at my friends and she has the love One-Liner die... Thank you for the inspiration! This is fabulous! Love those daisies!!

Julie said...

Very classy and elegant!! Jxx